Brand Value, a measure of the overall image or concept of the meaning or value of a word, name or web address by consumers, can be influenced by:
Number of Brand Impressions
A brand impression is a single presentation of a message or media item that provides viewers with information about brand qualities or attributes.
Recipients may be exposed to brand messages without direct perception by:
- Seeing a Logo
- Hearing a Sponsorship Message
- Seeing (but not clicking) an Ad that is Displayed within a Search Results Page
Association context is the set of parameters a device or recipient currently has, which can influence their interaction with content or services.
Recipient perception may be influenced by:
- Surrounding Content or Environment
- Strategically Placed, Related content
A mindset is the attitude or beliefs held by a person, which often determine his perception and response to situations or events.
Mindset may be described in terms of:
- Perceived Value as Related to a Need or Desire
- Credibility or Beliefs of Related Thoughts
A white paper can be a great tool to help improve brand value.